Terms And Condition
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THERE UNDER AS APPLICABLE. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO www.quizjeeto.com THE "WEBSITE". BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION TO THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS AND CONDITIONS"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTERONTHE WEBSITE www.quizjeeto.com.
www.quizjeeto.com (hereinafter referred to as "www.quizjeeto.com") is hosted and organized by BRAINFORTE Entertainment Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 305-306, Midas Chambers, Off New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400053, Maharashtra - India (hereinafter referred to as "BRAINFORTE" or "Organizer").
The use of the Website at www.quizjeeto.com needs UNINTERRUPTED INTERNET CONNECTION
www.quizjeeto.com is open for registrations to the contestants whose age is 18 years & above, residing in India except contestants from Assam, Nagaland & Odisha and within the internet accessible areas listed below (hereinafter referred to as "Internet Circle(s)"):
- ALL STATES OF INDIA except ASSAM, NAGALAND & ODISHA.
- ALL UNION TERITORRIES OF INDIA
- "Account" means an Account registered opened and made by a "User" (subsequently becoming a "Registered User")by way of providing such information as may be mandatorily or/and optionally required by BRAINFORTE through on Website at www.quizjeeto.com. Upon successful filling of .mandatory or/and optional fields along with payment of such fees as may be prescribed.
- "Affiliate(s)" (of BRAINFORTE") means (i) in the case of any Subject Person other than a natural Person, any other Person that, either directly or indirectly through one or more intermediate Persons, Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control with the Subject Person, and (ii) in the case of any Subject Person that is a natural Person, any other Person that, either directly or indirectly through one or more intermediate Persons, Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control with the Subject Person or that is a Relative of the Subject Person. In relation to the Investor, Affiliate shall include its investors, any funds Controlled, sponsored or managed by the Investor or an Affiliate;
- "Applicable Laws" means in relation to any Person, any law, statute, treaty, rule, regulation or license or determination of an arbitrator or a court or tribunal or other Governmental Authority, in each case applicable or binding upon such Person or any of its property or to which such Person or any of its property is subject or pertaining to any or all of the transactions contemplated or referred to herein.
- "Content" means data, including and underlying www.quizjeeto.com, including not being limited to quiz format, Skill Game Contests, software, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation information, text, blogs, images, movies, animations and any other digital media whether currently existing or not that may be displayed, delivered through or otherwise embodied in the Website.
- "Fee "means any fee required to become or maintain the status of paid "Registered User/Member
- "Government Authority" means any governmental or statutory authority, government department, regulatory body, agency, commission, board, tribunal or court or other entity/ authority authorized to make laws, rules or regulations or pass directions having or purporting to have jurisdiction or any State or other subdivision thereof or any municipality, district or other subdivision thereof having jurisdiction pursuant to the laws of India or any relevant jurisdiction as may be applicable.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all patents, copyrights, utility models, inventions, and neighbouring and related rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill, all licenses or other rights and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and information that is not generally known or readily ascertainable through proper means, whether tangible or intangible, including without limitation algorithms, customer lists, ideas, designs, formulas, know-how, methods, processes, programs, prototypes, systems, proprietary information, technical data and techniques and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world;
- "Intellectual Property Rights" includes without limitation all right, title, and interest in and to all (a) Patent and all filed, pending, or potential applications for Patent, including any reissue, reexamination, division, continuation, or continuation in part applications throughout the world now or hereafter filed; (b) trade secret rights and equivalent rights arising under the common law, state law, federal law, and laws of foreign countries; (c) copyrights, other literary property or authors rights, whether or not protected by copyright or as a mask work, under common law, state law, federal law, and laws of foreign countries; and (d) proprietary indicia, trademarks, trade names, symbols, logos, and/or brand names under common law, state law, federal law, and laws of foreign countries
- Material means any Content submitted to the Website by the You.
- Member means a Registered User/Member or paid User.
- "Person" shall mean any individual, sole proprietorship, unincorporated association, unincorporated organization, body corporate, corporation, company, partnership, joint venture, Government Authority or trust or any other entity or organization.
- Registered Member/User means and includes a User having a registered Account on the Website
- Terms means these Website Terms and Conditions between You and Us.
- Transaction means any purchase of or payment for services/ quiz contests/ tournamnetshoted on the Website and facilitated via the Website.
- Our, We, Us means BRAINFORTE Entertainment Private Limited/ Organiser/Company.
- Service means any services offered by Us through the Website.
- User means any person who uses the Website.
- Website www.quizjeeto.com including but not limited to the Content.
- You, Your shall mean the a User, Registered User/Member of the Website.
Registration to www.quizjeeto.com is a life time registration and is valid until such time as the Registered Userchooses to unregister from www.quizjeeto.com. Once the Registered User has successfully registered on theWebsite, he/she will become a member of Website ("Registered Member") and will be allowed to participate in any quiz contest/quiz tournament that may be launched as part of the Website .
Registered User can play the quiz contest by the means of an Entry Ticket which can be bought via. online payment gateway facilitated with various modes of payments such as net banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. Apart from that, Registered Users can also buy Entry Ticket from offline mediums such as retail shops where Printed Scratch Coupons or Top-up systems will help users buy the Entry Ticketes to participate in the quiz contest / quiz tournament("Entry Ticket").
A Registered User, by registering on the Website , hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein and by participating in any quiz contest / quiz tournament that is launched as a part of the Website , gives his/her consent to the Terms and Conditions of any quiz contest / quiz tournament that may be launched as part of the Website. .The quiz contest / quiz tournament for individual challenges/ quizzes / tournaments shall be governed under the terms and conditions of each quiz / tournament.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a Registered User/Member of the Website Also, by registering on the Website including any challenges/quizzes/tournaments there under, You:
- Represent, acknowledge and agree that You are at least 18 years of age, or if You are under 18 years of age (a Minor), that You are using the Website with the consent of Your parent or legal guardian and that You have received Your parent's or legal guardian's permission to use the Website and agree to its Terms. If You are a parent or legal guardian of a Minor, You hereby agree to bind the Minor to these Terms and to fully indemnify and hold Us harmless if the Minor breaches any of these Terms.
- Warrant that You have read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions;
- Warrant the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of all information, Material that You have submitted;
- Agree that You are entering into this as an independent party and You are acting voluntarily, using Your own time and resources to enter www.quizjeeto.com and all the challenges under Quiz Game/contest/tournament , solely at Your own risk;
- Warrant that prior to registering on www.quizjeeto.com, it shall be deemed that You have read and have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and the terms and conditions applicable to each quiz / tournament.
- Warrant that You understand that the Terms and Conditions of www.quizjeeto.com which shall apply to every challenge thereunder.
These Terms and Conditions are available on the Website at https:// www.quizjeeto.com/game-rules We reserve the right to change or modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions, and any policies or guidelines governing Your use of the Website, at any time in our sole discretion. Any such changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of revisions. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of such changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance thereof. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and all applicable policies or guidelines on the Website in order to understand the Terms and Conditions applicable to your use of the Website. If you do not agree to any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions or to any applicable policies or guidelines on the Website, your sole recourse is to stop using the Website.
Further, the Quizjeeto Users of www.quizjeeto.com who participate in any quiz and are chosen as winners under each category of prize under any quiz in accordance with the winner selection process detailed in the terms and conditions of the respective quiz will be the registered Subscribers of the mobile phone number provided at the time of registration and not merely the contestant using such mobile number ("Winner(s)"). If the Winner is not able to provide sufficient evidence to show that he/she is the Subscriber of the mobile number, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize, at its sole discretion.
Procedure and Eligibility for registration & playing the quiz contest / quiz tournament:
- The quiz contest/tournament on www.quizjeeto.com can be played via. any device such as mobiles, laptops, desktops, tablets, etc. having internet accessibilities on such devices. www.quizjeeto.com is open for registrations to such Users who fulfill the following criteria:
- Registered User must be of or above 18 years of age;
- Registered Member must be a resident of India. However users from the States of Assam, Nagaland & Odisha are expressly prohibited and thus cannot participate in the said quiz contest / tournament on the Website
- Registered User must belong to any one of the Internet Circles mentioned above;
- Registered User must have uninterrupted internet access available on his/her device used to play the quiz contest / quiz tournament;
- Registered User must not have been either convicted and / or prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence, declared insolvent nor should be a person of an unsound mind; and
- Registered User must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
- The Registered User can start playing the online quiz contest/ tournament by simply buying the Entry Ticket via. Online payment.
- Entry Ticket would be added upon into the Registered User’s/Member's Game Wallet (herein referred to as "User Account") ACCOUNT") which can be used to participate in the Quiz Contest / Quiz Tournament).
- Entry Ticket can also be purchased via. Online payments. All payment gateways used by organisers are as per RBI guidelines i.e. secure payment gateway and Applicable Laws.
- Registrations will be open only in the above mentioned Circles of India.
- Once the User has successfully completed the Registration Process, he/she can start playing the Quiz Contest by simply buying the Entry Ticket worth Rs. 20/-.
- Intellectual Property
- www.quizjeeto.com includes a Content created by BRAINFORTE. BRAINFORTE is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Website and its Content. The Website and Content embody trade secrets and other Intellectual Property Rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and Intellectual Property Rights in the Website shall remain with www.quizjeeto.com and our Affiliates as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms and Conditions or by Us are hereby reserved.
- www.quizjeeto.com and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of BRAINFORTE and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of BRAINFORTE, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- We may have independent third parties involved in the provision of the services You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of such independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties
- The Intellectual Property Rights in all software and Content underlying www.quizjeeto.com, including not being limited to quiz format, Skill Game Contests, software, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by BRAINFORTE, its Affiliates, partners, licensors and/or associates. At the same time, BRAINFORTE do not claim any sorts of rights over the questions asked to the contestants as they are the general knowledge questions created and banked by BRAINFORTE based on the general information available on various mediums and sources.
- Any unauthorized use of any data by hacker shall not make the Us or Our Website liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Registered User/Member shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale or reproduce, create derivative works or distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, Website’s Content or in part without written consent for BRAINFORTE.
- Contact Us: You may contact BRAINFORTE at the landline number 022-40068132 regarding any queries, complaints, and disputes pertaining to www.quizjeeto.com or any quiz thereunder between 9.30AM to 6.30PM Indian standard time , on all working days from Monday to Friday. Alternatively, You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which shall be answered on working days, between Monday to Friday. All queries, disputes and complaints arising in relation to www.quizjeeto.com must be addressed by you in writing to BRAINFORTE only.
- o Deactivate or delete a Registered User's Account and all related information and files on the Account. Any amount remaining unused in the Registered User's Game Walletor Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the Registered User's bank account on record with BRAINFORTE subject to deduction of processing fee applicable on such transfers as set out herein within 30 working/business days; or
- o Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to Registered User
- Registered User agrees to ensure that they can receive all communication from BRAINFORTE by sending e-mails from www.quizjeeto.com as part of their "safe senders" list. BRAINFORTE shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a Registered User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the Registered User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued through BRAINFORTE to a user shall not be revealed to anyone else. Registered User ember shall not use anyone else's password. Registered Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Accounts and passwords. Registered Member agree to immediately notify BRAINFORTE of any unauthorized use of their passwords or Accounts or any other breach of security to BRAINFORTE.
- Registered User(s) agree to exit/logout of their Accounts at the end of each session. BRAINFORTE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the Registered User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Registered User agrees not to cheat, exploit, conduct automation, tamper with the software, bots or hack any/in any manner unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with www.quizjeeto.com and/or BRAINFORTE experience or assist in such activity.
- Registered User agrees not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grand a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying www.quizjeeto.com.
- Registered Users agree that without BRAINFORTE'S express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that is part of www.quizjeeto.com's facilities.
- Registered Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support www.quizjeeto.com (each a "Server"); or (b) the enjoyment of www.quizjeeto.com's facilities by any other User or person.
- Registered Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt www.quizjeeto.com's facilities or any other person's use of www.quizjeeto.com's Facilities.
- Registered Users shall not make any attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User Accounts, servers or networks connected to www.quizjeeto.com's facilities by any means other than the Registered User interface provided by BRAINFORTE, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device or software that underlies or is part of www.quizjeeto.com's facilities.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Registered User agrees not to use www.quizjeeto.com for any of the following:
- o To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- o To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- o To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content including photographs;
- o To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, www.quizjeeto.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- o To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on www.quizjeeto.com without express written consent of BRAINFORTE;
- o To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- o To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- o To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- o To restrict or prohibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our site(s);
- o To collect or store personal information about other Registered Member;
- o To interfere with or disrupt www.quizjeeto.com, servers, or networks;
- o To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of BRAINFORTE, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- o To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through www.quizjeeto.com or to manipulate User's presence on websites of BRAINFORTE;
- o To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on infrastructure of BRAINFORTE;
- o To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If Registered User chooses to enter Full Name that, in BRAINFORTE'S considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject BRAINFORTE to public disparagement or scorn, BRAINFORTE reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such Full Name and intimate the User or delete such User and posts from www.quizjeeto.com, deny such User access to www.quizjeeto.com, or any combination of their options.
- Unauthorized access to www.quizjeeto.com is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the Applicable Laws. Registered Users agree not to access www.quizjeeto.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BRAINFORTE for use in accessing www.quizjeeto.com. Registered Users agree not to use any automated means, including, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.10.
- Use of www.quizjeeto.com is subject to existing Applicable Laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit BRAINFORTE'S right to comply with Governmental Authorities& court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Registered User’s/Member' use of www.quizjeeto.com.
- The prize money that the Registered Users might win, depending solely on his/her performance and meeting of the winning criteria of the quiz, as laid out in the game rules of the quiz contest. The prize money shall be sponsored and distributed by BRAINFORTE, as set out in the game rules of the quiz contest. This prize money shall be distributed by BRAINFORTE through bank account to bank account only and within 15 working/business days. www.quizjeeto.co is a format which requires specific number of contestants at every Question Round. E.g. In 1 Crore Rupees Game, 6 contestants are required for every question. The quiz format is designed in such a manner that it can only start after all the 6 contestants have taken seat. In case of 6 contestants not filled up at any stage, the Quiz contest cannot be proceeded towards the next Question. Henceforth, contestants have full privilege to quit game at any stage & the winning amount till that particular question will be credited into contestant's game Account.
Obligatory Steps by BRAINFORTE for the contestants:
www.quizjeeto.combeing an online quiz contest needs uninterrupted internet connection at all stages. At the same time, BRAINFORTE understands that internet connectivity is neither in the hands of contestants nor in the hands of Contest Organizers.
The system checks internet connection once all 6 contestants take seat. If any contestant is found disconnected, the system refunds Rupees 20 (if contestant is playing Question No. 1) OR refunds Entry Ticket (if contestant is playing for Question No. 2 till Question No. 9). However, once the connection is found OK, the system sends question to the contestants. Any contestant who gets disconnected at that particular time will be entitled to get obligatory Amount Refund. This Obligatory Amount Refund is purely restricted for those contestants whose game has already been commenced yet they didn't receive question. The Obligatory Amount to be Refunded are mentioned below in details.
If the contestant gets disconnected after receiving the question, he/she is given an extra time to submit the answer. But if he/she couldn’t connect to the internet at that stage, the company cannot refund any amount or Entry Ticket. At that stage, the contestant’s answer would be marked as NO REPLY & will lose the game. This is equally applicable to all the contestants at all Question Stages as well.
The details of obligatory amount fixed by the company in case of internet disconnection are as follows:
Question While Checking Internet Connection Before Sending Question After Question Sent Question No. 1 Refund of 20 Obligatory Amount 20 No Refund Question No. 2 Refund of Entry Pass Obligatory Amount 40 No Refund Question No. 3 Refund of Entry Pass Obligatory Amount 100 No Refund Question No. 4 Refund of Entry Pass Obligatory Amount 500 No Refund Question No. 5 Refund of Entry Pass Obligatory Amount 2500 No Refund Question No. 6 Refund of Entry Pass Consolation Price 5000 Consolation Price 5000 Question No. 7 Refund of Entry Pass Consolation Price 10000 Consolation Price 10000 Question No. 8 Refund of Entry Pass Consolation Price 100000 Consolation Price 100000 Question No. 9 Refund of Entry Pass Consolation Price 1000000 Consolation Price 1000000
- In the event that any of the Winners found ineligible or are disqualified, for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer/BRAINFORTE reserves the right to forfeit the prize money at its sole discretion.
- 24. The prize money shall be distributed only after and subject to confirmation of the contestant's existing Permanent Account Number ("PAN") & Bank Account Details i.e. a) Account Holder Name; b) Bank Account Number & c) IFSC Code. The prize money shall not be transferable and no request shall be entertained by the Organizers for such transfer. We/ The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delay on part of a third party including the bank transfers.
- We/The Organizer, do not provide any cash alternative to any of the prize money being won by the Players at any of the quiz that will be launched as a part of www.quizjeeto.com.
- The Winner selection process detailed under each quiz of www.quizjeeto.com will be conducted using a fully automated web software system only.
- By registering to the www.quizjeeto.com, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to receive promotional messages and alerts including without limitation daily updates on the Quiz Contest Progress, from the Organizers, with regard to www.quizjeeto.com and challenge(s)/ quiz launched as a part of www.quizjeeto.com, as they may in their sole and absolute discretion decide.
- By registering to www.quizjeeto.com and participating in any of the quizzes launched as a part of it, Registered Users Users consent to the following information relating to them to be exchanged between BRAINFORTE and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that the Organizer may deem fit, for the purpose of announcement of the Winners of each challenge/quiz organized under Players Zone: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph ("Information"). The Registered Users also consent to the Information being shared by BRAINFORTE with their Affiliates and service providers and to the Information being processed and stored in the servers of www.quizjeeto.com or BRAINFORTE or their service providers, inside or outside India.
- The quizzes under www.quizjeeto.com may contain factual references to the names of certain companies, products and individuals. The Organizer makes no representation of having a business relationship or tie up with any such companies, products or individuals. All trade names shall continue to remain owned by their respective owners.
- Any prize money of value in excess of INR 10,000/- in a year will attract deduction of tax at source and all taxes to be paid on the prize/s as won under the specific quiz shall be paid by the Winner at the prevailing rate.
- Further, all Winners must complete the Account Verification Process which is a One Time Process where they need to furnish a valid Indian PAN Card copy, Bank Details along with Bank Proof along with the Mobile Verification Process to claim the prize amount irrespective of the value of the same, failing which the Winner’s prize shall be forfeited at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Questions and their answers, designed or sourced by the Organizer, are as per their best knowledge and information available and have been collected and framed with reasonable prudence. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the questions or answers under any quiz of www.quizjeeto.com, neither the Organizer nor any third party involved shall have any liability towards any Registered Member.
- The Registered Users hereby irrevocably authorize BRAINFORTE and its subsidiaries to use the data gathered during and/or after any quiz in respect of the Registered Member (including Registered Member name and photograph etc.) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements along with or without BRAINFORTE'S brand.
- Apart from the entitlement to the prizes under the specific quizzes of the www.quizjeeto.com, the Winners or their legal heirs, successors and representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organizer, unless expressly mentioned under the respective challenge/quiz.
- The Organizer and/or BRAINFORTE reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any Registered Member who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or terms and conditions of the respective quizzes under www.quizjeeto.com, without giving any prior intimation to the Registered Member. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of their rights at any stage under any challenge/ quiz of the Players Zone does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any attempt by a Registered Member to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of any quiz of www.quizjeeto.com is a violation of applicable laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserve the right to seek damages from any such Registered Member to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any Registered Member providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from the Organizer with an intent to participate and/or win any prize money in any quiz under www.quizjeeto.com will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and winning the different categories of prizes under the quiz. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, wrong mobile number, not owned mobile number, domicile, or any other information provided by the Registered Member, shall entitle the Organizer to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The prize(s) to the Winners under each challenge/ quiz shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by the Organizer before crediting the prize money into the Registered Member's Bank Account.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of BRAINFORTE ("Force Majeure Event"). Neither BRAINFORTE shall be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the www.quizjeeto.com or any quiz thereunder as a result of a Force Majeure Event. BRAINFORTE shall intimate the suspension of www.quizjeeto.com or any Quiz there under caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Registered Users. Also, BRAINFORTE complies with all Applicable Laws and regulations applicable to online games of skill. BRAINFORTE will further comply with any change in this present legal position due to any order of a court of competent jurisdiction, regulatory body, central or state government or law enforcement agency. In case of closing the Quiz contest temporary or permanently, the Quiz Contests of all contestants will be ended at the stage where they have been at the specific current time. Money payable to all contestants at their respective stages shall be paid by BRAINFORTE.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be read along with the game rules of quiz that may be launched as part of www.quizjeeto.comand the Registered Users accept and agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions of www.quizjeeto.comand the terms and conditions of each quiz. The Terms and Conditions of each quiz shall include information on how to play the quiz, criteria for winning the prize/s offered in the quiz, Winner selection and details of prizes and such other information specific to the quiz.
- You hereby agree and undertake not to hold BRAINFORTE and/or any of their group entities or Affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or remote that You may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on Account of any events, actions or omissions resulting from or in relation to Your registration to www.quizjeeto.com or participating in any of the quizzes in relation thereto.
- BRAINFORTE may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms and Conditions to its Affiliates without consent of the Registered Users.
- Subject to any Applicable law (a) warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by BRAINFORTE including, but not limited to, meeting of the Registered Users’ requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any scheme, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through any of the quizzes of www.quizjeeto.com or any transactions effected through www.quizjeeto.com; (b) The Registered Users expressly agree that his/her participation in www.quizjeeto.com or any quiz thereunder offered by BRAINFORTE is at this/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the Website or through www.quizjeeto.com shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by BRAINFORTE.
- BRAINFORTE officials including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Registered Users in respect of the quizzes organized under www.quizjeeto.com.
- The decision of BRAINFORTE in respect of all transactions/issues pertaining to the www.quizjeeto.com shall be final and binding.
- Nothing in any quiz of www.quizjeeto.com shall affect any intellectual property rights of the Organizer or any of its affiliates in any product or service made available on the Website.
- BRAINFORTE shall not be liable in any way for any claims arising out of failures before, during, between or after the completion of any quiz of the www.quizjeeto.com, including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, internet connectivity, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct quiz winner updates or any mistakes arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the listener for participation. Further, BRAINFORTE shall not be liable for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of BRAINFORTE.
- BRAINFORTE or any of its group entities or Affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a Registered User or a participant of any quiz there under and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the prize money offered in the individual challenges/Quizzes offered under www.quizjeeto.com.
- The Registered Users participating in quiz under www.quizjeeto.com shall indemnify and keep indemnified BRAINFORTE and their officers, directors, employees, customers, Affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which BRAINFORTE may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Registered Users under the Terms and Conditions hereunder or under the terms and conditions of the specific quiz, any failure by the Registered Users participating in an individual challenge/quiz to comply with Applicable Law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. BRAINFORTE shall have the right to defend itself, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Registered User . QENINE and , their respective Affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Winner or any third party, whether in connection with www.quizjeeto.com, any challenge/quiz thereunder or otherwise.
- BRAINFORTE reserve the right to cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any part of www.quizjeeto.com or any part thereof including the Terms and Conditions, individual challenge(s) /quiz and prize money at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies, changes by regulatory authority, statutory changes and for other reasons beyond its control. The latest revised version of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective and binding on the Registered User from the time of its posting on the Website. You are therefore advised to check the Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions and in the event the modified or amended Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to You, You should discontinue the registration to www.quizjeeto.com and any other services offered on and/or through www.quizjeeto.com. Your continued registration to www.quizjeeto.com will constitute your acceptance of the latest revised Terms and Conditions.
- This offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and registering to this www.quizjeeto.com is voluntary.
- The Winners under each challenge/quiz of www.quizjeeto.com shall be liable to pay taxes as per Applicable Laws for participation and on the winning prize. Apart from the prize, all applicable levies, cesses, insurances, transfer and other expenses, if any, will be borne by the Winners.
- Failure of BRAINFORTE to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that Term and Condition and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of the Organizer shall at all times be binding and final.
- You may access and use the Website subject to these Terms (including the payment of any applicable Fees). You acknowledge and accept that access to and use of parts of the Website, services, offered on the Website may:
- be restricted;
- be subject to disclaimers, terms and conditions in addition to these Terms; and/or
- require payment of a Fee. The imposition or removal of any access or use restrictions for any part of the Website is at Our sole discretion.
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Website you agree that you will comply with all Applicable laws and regulations when using the Website.
- You agree to use the Website solely for your own private and internal purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the Website, and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Us, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Content. Systematic retrieval of Content from the Website/ to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Us is prohibited. Use of any Content or materials on the Website for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
- The Website may allow Registered Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), or otherwise to such third parties' website. You are cautioned to read such website terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Site. You acknowledge that BRAINFORTE has no control over such third parties' web site, does not monitor such website, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such website, or any content, products or services made available on such web site.
- You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of the Website and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
- By posting or displaying any information, content or material related to Yourself, ("User Content") on the Website or providing any User Content to Us or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to BRAINFORTE to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Website,
- You agree that You will not display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, post or share any information which:
- is fraudulent, misrepresents, misleads Us or other User/Member;
- infringes any Intellectual Property of BRAINFORTE and any third-party;
- tries to gain unauthorized access to or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the or ther areas of the Website or solicits information used to identify You for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- distribute virus or any other technologies that may harm the Website or the interests or property of the Website Users or imposes unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Each User/ Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall: a) be true, accurate, complete and lawful; b) not be false, misleading or deceptive; c) not contain information that is defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors; d) not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Each Registered User further represents, warrants and agrees that You will: a) carry on your activities on the Website in compliance with any Applicable Laws and regulations in India as may be applicable to You; b) carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and any applicable Additional Agreements; d) not use the Website to defraud any Person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards); e) not impersonate any Person or entity, misrepresent Yourself or Your affiliation with any person or entity; f) not engage in spamming or phishing; g) not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities; h) not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate Website’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings; i) not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information; j) not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by BRAINFORTE and/or any user of the Website or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks; k) not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for BRAINFORTE or our Affiliates.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of Our service.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website/We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in Our sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any Applicable Law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the Website. In no event shall BRAINFORTE assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of content on the Website.
- It is possible that other Registered Users (including unauthorized Users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to. It also is possible for others to obtain information about You due to Your use of the Website and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized use, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website or as a result of Your use of the Website.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES /QUIZ CONTESTS/TOURNAMNETS PROVIDED BY US ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND BRAINFORTE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BRAINFORTE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; BRAINFORTE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES/ QUIZES/CONTESTS/TOURNAMNETS OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY SERVICES/QUIZ CONTESTS/TOURNAMENTS OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done at each Registered User's sole discretion and risk and each Registered User is solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer system, or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any Registered User from Usor through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- The Website may make available to Registered User services provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall BRAINFORTE and our Affiliates be held liable for any such services.
- We shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following. a) the use or the inability to use the Website ; b) any defect in data, information or services obtained from a Registered User or any other third party through the Website; c) violation of third party rights or claims or demands; or claims by any third party that they are entitled to defence or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third party d) unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any Registered User; e) statements or conduct of any Registered User of the Website; or; f) any matters relating to Our Website however arising, including negligence.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of BRAINFORTE, our employees, agents, Affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each Registered User for all claims arising from the use of the Website during any calendar year shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the Registered User has paid to Us or our Affiliates during the calendar year and (b) the maximum amount permitted in the Applicable Law. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the Registered User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Website must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose or such longer period as prescribed under any Applicable Law governing this Term of use.
- All Transactions in respect to the payment of Fees will be conducted via a third party's website. These Transactions are covered by these Terms and Conditions and any additional third party terms or conditions. Please ensure that You have read the terms and conditions of the third party responsible for conducting the Transaction.
- By completing a Transaction, You agree to pay all amounts related to the Transaction including all taxes. We may suspend or terminate Your Account and/or access to the Website if Your offered payment method (e.g., credit card) cannot be processed. By providing a payment method, you expressly authorize Us and/or Our third party payment processor to charge the applicable fees for a particular quiz contest. You are liable for paying any and all applicable taxes. You acknowledge and accept that Transactions occurring through the Internet have inherent risks and We are not responsible for any unauthorised:
- interception, modification or diversion of a Transaction request or delivery of a Tool;
- access or copying of details relating to a Transaction (including personal or financial information); or
- Failure to deliver a Tool, where that failure is not directly caused by Our deliberate actions. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, reject or cancel any Transaction for any reason.
- Each Registered User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BRAINFORTE, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, Sellers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
- Each Registered User hereby agrees to indemnify and save BRAINFORTE and its Affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from Your use of the Website (including but not limited to the display of such Your/ such Registered User's Materials, information on the Website) or from Your breach of any of the Terms and Conditions. Each Registered User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Us and, our Affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from Your/ such Registered User's breach of any representations and warranties made to US as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save BRAINFORTE, its Affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by third party rights claimants or other third parties relating to the quiz contests/ services/tournaments offered or displayed on the Website. Each Registered User hereby further agrees that BRAINFORTE is not responsible and shall have no liability to You, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each Registered User. BRAINFORTE reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event you shall cooperate with BRAINFORTE in asserting any available defences.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold Us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that We may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with Your use of, access to or conduct in connection with the Website including any breach by You of the Terms.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon BRAINFORTE shall be made in writing and sent to Us personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following entity and address: 305-306, Midas Chambers, Off. New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053. The notices shall be effective when they are received by Us in any of the above-mentioned manner.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon a Registered User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the Registered User to BRAINFORTE. You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications BRAINFORTE sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
- BRAINFORTE and You are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Our failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of BRAINFORTE’S right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- BRAINFORTE shall have the right to assign the Terms and Conditions (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any Person or entity (including any affiliates of BRAINFORTE).It is agreed that these Terms and Conditions any subsequent agreements and modifications in relation thereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Registered User agree that BRAINFORTE shall use all reasonable efforts to resolve any claim, difference or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination ("Dispute"), expediently and amicably to achieve timely and full performance of this Agreement. If the Dispute is not resolved within the 30 (thirty) days from the date of notification of Dispute in writing by a party to the other party, then the provisions of below clause shall apply. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be chaired by a sole arbitrator appointed by the BRAINFORTE. The award of the said sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties i.e. BRAINFORTE and the Registered User. The arbitration proceeding shall be held in Mumbai. The language used in the said proceedings shall be English. Without prejudice to the powers of the arbitral tribunal to award costs, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses incurred in connection with any Dispute and/or arbitration.